When can I begin this program?
Anytime. This is a stand-alone, self-paced program. Start, stop, begin again, any time that is convenient for you.
How long will I have access to the program?
For two years. After the two years, you are welcome to extend access for $10 per month.
What if I have questions on the content? Will I have live access to Brandy?
If you have questions about any of the content as you move through the material along and would like support, you have 3 options:
- Attend a live Q&A call offered quarterly. You'll find info about this call on:
- email email@example.com
- reach out via DM on social media (IG is the preferred platform)
- your newsletter as info on the next live call is provided there.
While access to this program expires after two years, you'll be able to access these live calls and their recordings indefinitely.
- meet with Brandy 1-on-1. Purchase a private coaching session to walk through your questions and any content you want to discuss in more detail.
- feel free to email Brandy at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with any questions you have about the program content
What if I need technical support?
With any technical challenges, email email@example.com.
Can I download the lessons?
The videos are provided in a streamable format. All eBooks, resources, and charts are fully downloadable.
What is your refund policy?
No refunds are offered for this Self-Study Program. We will NOT provide refunds once you have purchased and accessed the course materials.
If you’re unable to continue with your self-study program for any reason, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange participation in a future offering for this program.
What are the differences, and similarities between Hormonally Balanced and the Beyond Birth Control online program, led by Brandy?
Hormonally Balanced includes more in-depth material than provided in the Beyond Birth Control program
- specifically, the Hormonally Balanced program provides access to content on:
- how your cycle works
- which hormones are elevated at different times during your cycle
- when during your cycle your fertile window opens
- how your body cues you into natural hormonal fluctuations
- how to support your fertility naturally
- support for migraines
- support for recurrent UTIs and interstitial cystitis (painful bladder syndrome)
- supporting your breast health when discontinuing hormonal birth control
- re-establishing balance with PCOS post-birth control
- supporting detox pathways (specifically recorded with the intention of guiding women who are discontinuing birth control, similar content that's not specific to women discontinuing birth control is provided in Hormonally Balanced)
Several other topics (like weight gain and short cycles) are covered in both programs with the content tailored to whether you're stopping hormonal birth control vs. when you're struggling with hormonal imbalance (due to a major transition like menarche, perimenopause, etc.) and so the content is presented differently between the 2 programs for these conditions.
You are welcome to sign up for both programs. Clients often find it most beneficial to start with one and then enroll in the second, and this also extends your duration of access for the modules that are duplicated between the two.
In case you think you may want to enroll in both, feel free to enroll in one now and you'll receive a special code for 25% off your enrollment in the second.